Blog post – Wellnesses (simplied verson)

Wellnesses by Romualdo Rosales 

Plans After High School

One of the many things I wish to do after high school would be to:

Go to mira costa college. (That would be nice)
Getting a job as a locksmith.
Owning my own home (either here in california or somewhere else in the united states.)

Emotional Wellness

Well to maintain this wellness i thought of trying some things like:
Tuning my piano at home (so I can continue playing music even after high school)
Getting premium in either spotify or youtube. (for dem beats!)
Just visit the school every once and awhile to see everyone else. (I have some friends that are going to be sophomores, juniors, and seniors)

Environmental Wellness
Well I not going to say that I’ve been putting as much effort as I can into keeping the streets clean… but I have been trying to keep my family recycling rather than them tossing out electronics when they could be recycled. I could do more be better! Like:
Recycling more in my house.
Going to use more recycled products

Financial Wellness
Well financially speaking… I’m more of a supporter than a provider because right now I’m working a seasonal job at the wave and that only lasts the summer, but my plans are:
Going to mira costa (major in business)
Learn the trade of locksmith
Become a great locksmith
Eventually run my own locksmith shop.

Intellectual Wellness
Well for my intellectual wellness I’m going to continue my education at mira costa while buying books to read every once and awhile. Also buying online books.

Physical Wellness
Either way I am in better shape than I was a year ago. (Probably because of me starting to work at the wave.) I’m planing to get a gym membership at one close to mira costa or in vista, but if that doesn’t work then I could just buy a dumbbell set along with a weight bench and work out at my house.

Spiritual Wellness
Well I just help others out to keep my inner piece balanced, but I want to try and help out even more by like helping out the band program after graduating because they helped me out with so much so I want to give back.

Social Wellness

I’ve been thinking of visiting the school along with some of the other graduating seniors, but lately I’ve been thinking about hanging out with some of my co-workers at the wave and some of the band members over the summer and following year.